’Tis the season in which we can turn anything, even editorial humor, into gift ideas.
· Red pencil necklaces on Etsy.
· More red pencil necklaces on Etsy.
· Typewriter bracelet and much more from The Writer’s Workshoppe.
· From CafePress: “Revise. You know you want to.”
· “But don’t end with a preposition.” (Warning: No self-respecting copyeditor will wear this T-shirt.)
· “How to use an apostrophe” poster from The Oatmeal.
· The xkcd book, volume 0. Also from xkcd “Just shy, not antisocial” T-shirt and “Citation Needed” sticker.
· And T-shirts that will remind one and all of two important things: “During the day, I dress up like an editor,” and “I can haz grammar.”