March 12, 2012

Join us in The Business of Freelance Developmental Editing

Just a quick reminder that I’ll be teaching another session of my four-week online course, The Business of Freelance Developmental Editing, March 20 – April 10, 2012.

In past sessions, we’ve been joined by editors considering opening a freelance business as well as those currently freelancing. Course materials include online lectures, weekly written assignments, and group discussion.

I've taught this class a handful of times over the past couple of years, and we always have lively, interesting, and informative exchanges on all the big and little things that help one create, run, and refresh a successful editing business.

The languid economy as well as the rapid changes in publishing of late remind me of just how important it is for editors to always be on the lookout for ways to improve our business skills, as well as just share information with other editors. And in springtime, I always feel the need to recharge my business, before summer hits and I get too busy to do so. So I hope to see some of you as course participants next week!

Best,
Karalynn Ott

For more information about the class and to register, please visit the Author-Editor Clinic website or email classes@authoreditorclinic.com. 

1 comment:

  1. So I hope to see some of Online Marketplace you as course participants next week!

    ReplyDelete