March 6, 2013

Changes at the Author-Editor Clinic

During the last several months we've switched our website to WordPress and our blog is now there, too. We can be found at http://www.authoreditorclinic.com/the-editors-pov/. If you are a subscriber, you'll need to switch to the new address.

With all the changes we haven't had much time to blog!

Additionally, both Kyra Freestar and I have been working hard on editing projects. I'm also about to publish a translation with the University of Wisconsin Press: With the Lapps in the High Mountains: A Woman Among the Sami 1907-8 by Emilie Demant Hatt.

But we're still offering the basic introduction to developmental editing class, referring authors to editors, and tweeting (thanks to Kyra!).

Join us over at our new site.

Happy Editing!

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting a 404 error on the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also getting the error message. Also an error message when I try to access the link to the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know. Our website www.authoreditorclinic.com mysteriously disappeared yesterday, and we're trying to fix it.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete